Tuesday, June 7, 2016

stuck in life

what do you do when your stuck?

have you ever been "stuck"?

stuck in faith, stuck in life, stuck in people, stuck in relationships, stuck in jobs, stuck in finances, stuck in everything.

these days i am feeling stuck.  in faith and in relationships with others.

god is still working, but it's hard for me to keep moving, and move on.

maybe god isn't ready for me to move on. idk. i'm just stuck.

lord,
give me the strength to move on if it's your will. if it's not, help me to move slowly to the next step of life. give me the strength and love i need to get through these days without fear. because there is no fear in love. there is no fear in faith.

help me to know that you love me with an everlasting love, that life is not measured by the number of breaths that i take but the moments that take my breath away. and the god-moments that take my breath away.

help me to jump into the unknown, to take the next step in my future, knowing that you are all-powerful, knowing that you're my ever-present help. that you can get me through this and help me to move on and move to what's next for me in my life.

thank you for the love that you've given me.

amen.

sincerely,
allie d.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Allie. :) God truly is all-knowing, and He knows what we need. Even if we knew our future, He would still know what we need better than we would! And He's completely trustworthy, thank goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is! thank you for reading, maggie.

      sincerely,
      allie d.

      Delete
  2. Oh and by the way, your blog is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete