Wednesday, September 7, 2016

no worries in the skies

she always looked at me with eyes that were longing...longing for love, for recognition, for something to live for.

she beckoned for me to come over and sit beside her, by the window. i sat and stared at her bright blue eyes, what made her so beautiful. she looked at me, but never spoke.

she looked back out of the window, her dark brown hair blowing in the midnight breeze.

the stars in the sky were bright tonight, and all the worries of the world were gone.

i sat next to her, the stars glowing on her beautiful face. she rested her small head on my shoulder, and we sat there, no worries in the skies.  and there was peace.

sincerely,
allie d.

2 comments:

  1. Allie, this is absolutely amazing! I loved it! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete